9.2.10

The Next Generation of Shopping

Online Shopping has become second nature to shoppers. Nowadays successful clothing businesses have online stores and even some operate completely online, but now online shopping has evolved even more. Recently, invite only sites have been popping up more and more. They tend to offer their clothing at great prices, but only some of them have clothing that should be bought. The three I have joined are vastly different and here is my guide to them.

The First members only website I joined was the Gilt Groupe. This is also the best members only website I have joined. It is well laid out, and separates men's and women's clothing unlike Rulala. It also has the best brands. Brands like Alexander Mcqueen, Burberry, and Adam Kimmel have been featured on Gilt. Another great thing about Gilt is Gilt fuse. Gilt fuse is much cheaper stuff than Gilt and usually from not as known designers. Overall I have never been dissatisfied with Gilt, and my orders always come on time!


E-mails! E-mails! E-mails! My blackberry has not stopped vibrating from all the e-mails Ruelala has sent me. I get at maximum five e-mails a day from this website! I really not wowed by Ruelala, but I'm not disappointed. It is disorganized, mixing Men's with Women's, which I don't like after being accustomed to Gilt's separated sections. It really isn't that bad until they have a lot of sales all at once. Although being a little frazzled, I must admit that Ruelala has great brands. I'm growing on it day by day, especially when only one e-mail comes!





Hautelook.com is one I just joined. It is the worst. It has the worst brands and very little men's sales going on. It does not make me want to stay a member. It feels poorly put together and like an incomplete version of the other two. Trust me, it is not worth joining this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment