16.1.11

SUNO

I have recently developed an obsession over SUNO. I was reading an article on Vouge's website about new and upcoming designers. After I read the paragraph of each brand, I would look them up in my browser. They were all good but most of them were just simply that. They weren't new or exciting or provocative. When I came across SUNO, I was not expecting it to be as bold as it was. It was so refreshing to see a pop of color among these picks especially because of the trend of white this spring. SUNO developed in 2008 after one of the designers, Max Osterweis had spent over a decade collecting textiles from Kenya. These exotic looking patterns since then have been transformed into urban looks by Osterweis and fellow designer Erin Beatty. SUNO's electric printed garbs and crazy printed shoes can now be purchased at many stores including Barneys, Opening Ceremony, and Scoop.



photo credits: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment